Berghahn Journals online
- Newly published issues are already fully accessible to active library subscribers.
- Libraries have full access to the online archive for the duration of their active subscription.
Online access provides a range of benefits:
- Free searching and browsing of all Berghahn Journals content;
- A robust, stable platform with industry-standard tools and state-of-the-art features, including ToC alerts and RSS feeds as new issues are posted;
- Live OpenURL compliant links to and from major Indexing and Abstracting resources;
- Comprehensive end-user advantages including saved searches, social bookmarking and citation manager exports.
For subscriptions and claims, please contact Turpin Distribution directly.
Any technical difficulties in accessing subscribed content should be referred to Berghahn in the first instance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Berghahn offers institutions both Print and Online and Online-Only subscriptions. A 20% discount is available for new subscribers the first year. Institutional subscriptions give library patrons full and free access to the journal's archive for the duration of an active subscription.
PRINT SINGLE ISSUES
Single print issues can be purchased directly from Berghahn for current issues as well as for issues from volumes going back two years. Single online issues are not yet available, but online articles can be purchased in a number of different ways.
Berghahn has partnered with JSTOR to offer online content for several of our journals with more titles to be released over the coming years. Back issues older than five years have been digitized and made available; they can be accessed through those libraries with subscriptions to the entire collection or those specific collections in which the journals are placed.
Articles may be purchased using a PayPal account through the Berghahn online journals platform.
On the abstract page you will be presented with a price and given the option to add the article to the shopping cart. When you have all your required articles in the cart, proceed to the checkout and pay with your PayPal account (please contact your library administrator to check if you have access to an institutional account).
"Get It Now" from Copyright Clearance Center
This service offers an attractive alternative to interlibrary loan (ILL) by providing library patrons with the immediate fulfillment of full-text articles from unsubscribed journals through a cost-effective, and easy-to-use application integrated into the library's ILL or online catalog.
See more at Berghan's librarian resource center.