Terms & Conditions
Please refer to the following usage rights for your article (in print or electronic format). Use of the PDF file or printed article denotes consent to these terms and conditions.
Provided the work is always identified as having first been published by the journal, you are assured the following rights:
- The right to be identified as the author of the work whenever it is initially published or reproduced;
- The right to make and distribute copies of all or part of the work for use in teaching;
- The right to use and distribute the work internally at the author's place of employment for education or research purposes;
- The right to use figures and tables, prepared by yourself, from the work for any purpose;
- The right to republish all or part of the material contained in the work in a book-length literary work by the author or in a collection of the author's work;
- The right to make oral presentations of material from the work.